So what happens when you don't do your service and maintenance on a trailer?
Have a look!
A complete service includes a complete inspection of the unit to avoid problems like this.
Thumping tires and adding some air is not a complete service.
Deer Valley Diesel's complete trailer service includes;
● Inspection of all Tires, Wheels, and Checking Pressures.
● Inspection and Lube of the Trailer Chassis.
● Inspection of Gear Oil and hubs.
● Inspection of All Air Lines.
● Inspection of All Lights.
● Complete Frame Inspection.
Including Bushings, Leaf Springs, Air Bags, and Frame Rails.
● Inspection of All Brakes.
Includes Drums, Shoes, Hardware, and ABS system.
Mystery #1. Where are the tires and rims?
Our best guess. Somewhere in southern Arizona, maybe New Mexico, the driver had no clue.
Mystery #2. This is the big one.
How did these wheels come off without tearing up the ends of the threads?
Please feel free to post your answer here if you wish.